- Current Page
- Home > Help
1. Make an Account:
Fromnature Malaysia is a membership-based online shopping service. That means only our users can place online orders.
· If you are a new customer or a new user to our site, first make an account and then proceed with your shopping.
· If you are a frequent user of Fromnature Malaysia, Login, Shop, and Checkout!
2. Place Your Order:
Placing an order for your favorite products isn’t a tough task with Fromnature Malaysia. Our easy to use and user-friendly webshop interface further adds to your accessibility.
Just follow these simple steps and have your products delivered!
· Make a list of items you want to purchase or keep adding them to your cart.
· Review, edit, and personalize your orders while looking at your cart before proceeding to checkout.
· Select the shipping method; national or international. Plus, specify the company you want to take your deliveries (if any). Fill up the credentials for hassle-free shipment of products.
· Choose your payment method. While opting for Credit Card payment, billing information is a pre-requisite to successfully conduct the transaction.
Once you’ve finalized everything; the products you want to purchase, desired shipment, and payment methods, you can proceed with the checkout.
Fromnature provides direct shipment of its skincare products from South Korea. The fees for a single consignee, per purchase, are
1. RM 10 for Peninsular Malaysia.
2. RM 15 for East Malaysia. (Sabah and Sarawak)
Estimated Delivery Time:
Fromnature Malaysia tries its best to deliver the shipments as soon as possible. As we ship our products directly from South Korea, usually, a single order can take up to 7 business days for delivery. However, office hours and public holidays remain observed. In addition, the delivery time can also vary depending on the shipping company’s work emergencies, and policies.
Our Office hours are from Monday to Friday (08:00 - 17:00) except Weekends and Public holidays.
Fromnature Malaysia offers free delivery for its Malaysian customers. However, the criteria for free delivery is
· Purchase of more than RM150 worth of products in a single order from Peninsular Malaysia.
· Purchase of more than RM300 worth of products in a single order from East Malaysia.
Please note that
· The shipping address should be accurate. As we don’t facilitate changes after the order gets placed.
· You can track your order from My Orders Page. (if and only the Order status is complete)
· During promotional periods, you might face a delay in shipment. As we have to tackle with a large number of transactions, orders, and availability issues.
· Please make sure your shipment complies with Malaysian shipping polices. Prohibited items don’t go for shipment. However, for such items, we cancel the order immediately and proceed for the refund.
· We deliver our shipments directly from South Korea with Rincos.
Fromnature Malaysia takes full responsibility for delivering your natural skincare products in mint condition. However, if the goods that reach you are
2. Possess the wrong type, shape, and category.
We provide a variety of refund and exchange options for our customers. In such a case, you can contact Fromnature Malaysia’s customer service through email within 3 days of receiving the package. We will process your request and go for an appropriate return policy 2 days after receiving your email.
What items are refundable/returnable?
Fromnature Malaysia guarantees that the products going for shipment are exactly according to the individual's orders and in brand-new condition. However, if you receive your skincare products in broken condition (due to shipment) or delivered with the wrong type of products, you can apply for either a return or refund. Other than that, all other items sold are neither refundable, returnable, nor exchangeable.
How can I contact your customer service for return queries?
If your return/refund/exchange demands meet the policy’s requirements, then you can contact our customer support through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long would it take for you to process the requests?
You should submit all such requests within 3 days of receiving the product. Within 2 days of receiving the email, we process your requests. In short, the exchange and refund process can take up to 7-14 business days.
Do I have to pay shipping charges while returning products to Fromnature Malaysia?
What is the criteria for returning goods?
· All goods purchased from Fromnature Malaysia must be returned in their original form and packing.
· Opened/used products are not eligible for the return policy.
In addition, all the handling fees and delivery charges are not refundable.
What if the product(s) gets damaged during shipment back to Fromnature Malaysia?
Fromnature Malaysia is neither responsible nor liable to pay for the damages that might occur to the products during their shipment back to the company.
Can I get a Full Refund?
Fromnature Malaysia offers the exchange of products for the customers delivered with the wrong category of products or in damaged condition. (If and only when Fromnature Malaysia is entirely responsible for the error). In such a scenario, the same goods first go for an exchange, if the stock is available. Otherwise, customers receive a full refund.
Conact Person : KIM HYUN JIN
- Phone :82-2-3661-2800
- E-mail : email@example.com